We, at Destiny Church International Mission Foundation Inc. (“DCIMFI”). or Destiny Church respect your right to privacy and the confidentiality of Personal Information provided to us. As we collect, use, store, disclose, and dispose the information you provide to us, we commit to be faithful stewards of this information and treat it with utmost care and respect.
We are committed to following the general policies and procedures of the Data Privacy Act of 2012 of the Philippines, or Republic Act No. 10173 (the “Data Privacy Act”) and all related orders issued by the National Privacy Commission.
The Types of Information we collect
In communicating with our members and / or with the public, Destiny Church may collect personal and / or sensitive information. These include, but are not limited to the following:
- Contact Information such as mobile number, email address, and Facebook Username
- Life Stage
- Destiny Church Satellite you are part of Transactional data and any other information which you
- have provided us in any forms you may have submitted to us.
- Cookies, Website Traffic Data, and Content Data
Why we collect Personal Information from you
Destiny Church receives personal information for a variety of purposes and through various channels, including but are not limited to, tithe envelopes, registration forms, online forms, application forms, etc.
We collect information so we can:
- Communicate with you, pray for you and provide other services to you;
- Serve you and your family by providing worship and discipleship services; and
- Review and improve our worship and discipleship services, including our websites, social networks, worship music, and materials; and
- Contact you for any volunteer or full-time ministry work
We do not use your information in any way other than in the furtherance of our vision and mission as a church.
How we collect Personal Information from you
We collect Personal Information from you when you voluntarily submit them to us. We collect this information through:
- Our website or social media sites;
- Forms including sign-up sheets, registration forms, application forms and, Cookies, Traffic Data, and Content Data.
- Other channels in the course of rendering our services to you.
How we use your Personal Information
Destiny Church will only use the information you voluntarily provide us for the sole purpose for which it was collected. We will not disclose the above information that we collect without your consent. We may use your personal information:
- To remember your personal preferences and website settings, and to facilitate access to our other media channels;
- When you interact with our Support Groups, including Destiny Staff, Destiny Pastors, Destiny Volunteers via Chat Support, Facebook Messenger, phone calls, or electronic mail.
- When you request that our Prayer Ministry contact you, or include you in a mailing list; When you submit your personal data to us for any reason.
How we use your Personal Information
We have set in place the appropriate processes and technologies to safeguard your personal information, which we will store digitally. We will not disclose or share your personal information to third parties without your permission, except when required by law or the appropriate government agencies, in accordance with relevant laws.
We do not rent, sell, or exchange your information to any third parties.
We may disclose your personal information with authorized personnel and third-party service providers. We guarantee that we will only share the necessary information needed for them to deliver specific objectives or facilitate specific processes. These authorized personnel and third-party providers may include:
Pastors, staff, and volunteers to aid in the discipleship ministry and other services;
Third-party service providers such as payment gateway systems, health service providers, and government agencies.
Regulatory bodies in accordance with established legal guidelines, including tax, enforcement, or other authorities. To assist in law enforcement and investigations by relevant authorities.
How we protect your Personal Information
We have set up reasonable steps including the installation of organizational, physical, and technical safeguards to ensure the security of personal and sensitive information we hold. We will take reasonable steps to destroy or de-identify personal information if it is no longer needed for any purpose.
It is your right to be dealt with anonymously, provided that it is lawful and practicable. We will try to accommodate your request for anonymity wherever possible, however, we note that in some circumstances, this may prevent us from effectively communicating with you.
Updating your Personal Information
If you would like to update your personal information, please send us an email at email@example.com.