“Our souls are not hungry for fame, comfort, wealth, or power. Those rewards create almost as many problems they solve. Our souls are hungry for meaning, for the sense that we have figured out how to live life so that our lives matter so that the world will at least be a little bit different for our having passed through it.” –Harold Kushner
How to Stay Hungry for God by Rick Warren
- Remind yourself how much God loves you.
- Stop filling up on junk food.
- Make knowing God your number one goal.
- Get into God’s Word every day.
- Appetite is influenced by association.
John 6:35 ESV  Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst.